Learn with our Precision Farming Tutorials
With our Precision Farming Tutorials, we want to make sure you know exactly how your tractor, sprayer, combine and precision ag technology works so you can get the most out of it. Our specialists can help you with your training on the machines, whether on the phone, your desk at home or in the cab of your machine. To support their work, we created online tutorials for the most relevant topics for you to read and watch.
- FM 1000 – Changing Autopilot Vehicle Files (PDF)
- FM 1000 – Roll Calibration (PDF)
- FM 1000 – Setup New Implement (PDF)
- FM 1000 – Setup Swath & Implement Widths (PDF)
- FM 1000 – Creating a Headland (PDF) (Video also below)
- FM 1000 – Shifting Swaths and Headlands (PDF)
- FM 1000 – Deleting Points & Area Features (PDF)
- FM 1000 – Installing Cameras (PDF)
- FM 1000 – Working With Data (PDF)
Range Point Tutorials
- Activating Range Points – FM750 Display (PDF) (Video)
- Activating Range Points – FM1000 Display (PDF) (Video)
For a wide range of video tutorials available, please visit our YouTube channel OConnorsTV. On this page, we created playlist called OCONNORS Technical Support with a selection of tutorials for setting up, activation and calibration.