Sponsorship Applications NOW OPEN for 2024
O’Connors proudly supports our local communities providing sponsorship to a range of groups, clubs or charities that keep our communities vibrant and successful.
- Each year an annual budget for sponsorship is allocated to each branch to deliver great community outcomes.
- O'Connors receives hundreds of requests annually for sponsorship support. Each request is assessed by the local Branch Manager on a case-by-case basis to determine the value proposition to O'Connors and the alignment to O'Connors sponsorship strategy and criteria.
- All sponsorship applications are evaluated using the information provided in the criteria responses on the online application form.
- Applicants are encouraged to arrange a meeting or phone call with their local Branch Manager to help guide their responses prior to applying.
- Applicants are encouraged to download and review the O'Connors Sponsorship Prospectus at the link below for more information prior to application.
Apply for Sponsorship
Applications for sponsorship through O'Connors can be submitted via the online form between July and December each year.
All applications submitted in this period will be assessed and allocated in January of the following year.
All applicants, both successful and unsuccessful will be notified through their supplied email address - it is important to ensure that this email is monitored.
Variety – The Children’s Charity
Nearly a decade ago, O’Connors started to take part in the annual Variety Bash trough Australia’s toughest terrain to raise money for Variety. Our vehicle of choice: a 1978 Ford LTD, you will notice it: it has a red tractor on the roof. Each year before the Bash we are organizing different events to raise funds, one of them is the annual Golf Day in Birchip accompanied with a charity auction. The Variety Bash is not a race or a rally - it's a fun and social event, or in the words of the originator Dick Smith, ‘A drive in the outback with a few mates’. It’s an event designed to put the FUN back into fundraising by raising much needed funds to help empower children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs. The Variety Bash is one of Australia's largest motoring event with participants travelling through the heart of Australia to areas that they would otherwise not see, and at the same time raising money for children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs.