CASE IH STEIGER ROWTRAC
The Specialist for Row Crop Applications
Case IH Steiger with the new Rowtrac design, Steiger tractors continue to lead the industry with more innovative design advancements that allow producers to grow crops in a more productive environment.
Although the Rowtrac undercarriage looks similar to the Quadtrac undercarriage, it is uniquely different. The exclusive Case IH design fits in a very narrow undercarriage width for row crop applications. Case IH extended the wheelbase, so each track has even more ground contact resulting in a better transfer of power to the ground.
Steiger Rowtrac Models
Since 2017, the Steiger Rowtrac is also available with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Read the news here: “NEW AND IMPROVED CASE IH STEIGER”.
- Steiger Rowtrac 400 / CVT
- Steiger Rowtrac 450 / CVT
- Steiger Rowtrac 500 / CVT
These models deliver the adaptability required for row crop and controlled traffic farming applications and the power needed to cover more ground with wider implements.
The tractor’s four-track positive drive system is the only factory-integrated drive system of its kind in the world.
- Exclusive five-axle design provides a balanced and continuous footprint to maximise traction, even when conditions are less-than-ideal.
- Four points of ground contact to deliver more power to the ground with less compaction.
- Track widths and axle configurations to meet the needs of 20-, 22-, 30- and 40-inch rows.
- Less compaction to cover more ground in less time for early planting and seeding, and postemergence crop work
FROM WHEELS TO TRACKS – THE STEGER FAMILY
If you are looking for maximum power and traction combined with low compaction, then you need to see the Steiger Quadtrac.
Maximum horsepower for larger implements plus articulated steering, the Case IH Steiger wheeled or Scraper.