CASE IH 3152/3162 Draper Header
Case IH 3152 and Case IH 3162
The Case IH Draper headers are our solution for the increased horsepower of the Axial-Flow combines. You can harvest faster, in tougher crop and in unpredictable conditions – the 3152 Rigid and the 3162 Flex draper fronts are made for high productivity levels and will not disappoint you.
Rigid Model: 3152 Available in: 25-, 30-, 35-, 40- and 45-ft. lengths.
- New heavy-duty CentraCut knife drive creates even load capacity across the length of the head, reducing overall weight and vibration
- Six-bat cam action reel positively engages crop and lifts it over the cutterbar to the draper belt for increased grain savings and grain quality
- Fully welded construction of the mainframe ensures strength and durability in the field
- Narrow crop dividers reduce crop knockdown, increasing grain savings
- Hydraulic header Fore/Aft tilt is standard equipment, allowing for maximum ground following
- Simple set-up and maintenance
- Torsion arms can be adjusted individually to fine tune cutterbar pressure
- Features 3″ up and 3″ down for a total of 6″ of cutterbar travel. This provides the ability to harvest low podded crops in uneven terrain. The cutterbar can also be locked rigid for cutting off of the ground
- Cutterbar tension is controlled using a simple rubber torsion block that provides consistent response through the full range of cutterbar travel
Flex Model: 3162 Available in: 30-, 35-, 40- and 45-ft. lengths.
Additionally to the 3152 features:
- In-cab cutterbar flotation adjustment on 3162 Terra-Flex headers
- Terra-Flex cutterbar flotation system better follows ground contours
- Exclusive Terra-Flex torsion block provides true flexible cutterbar