Kelly Chain and Diamond Harrow
One Machine for year-round tillage
Kelly Engineering is offering a unique tillage system and O’Connors is proud to distribute it. No matter if you are after stubble control, moisture management, herbicide incorporation or creating a perfect seedbed for cropping, the Kelly Chain is your all-year-round tillage system.
The large portfolio of Ground engaging discs, the sturdy and reliable design of the Diamond Harrow and the optional addition of the Seeder makes the Kelly Chain popular, simple and effective.
Kelly Diamond Harrow
No farm is too big or too small for the Diamond Harrow. The standard sizes range from 6m up to 24m (80ft). Controlled traffic models are available.
The models include:
- 6.0m (20ft)
- 9.1m (30ft)
- 12.5m (40ft)
- 14.0m (46ft)
- 18.3m (60ft)
- 24.6m (80ft)
Kelly is offering chains for every situation and condition. No matter if you have Clay, Loam or Sandy Soil. No matter if you want to fluff up your residue in preparation for burning or want to incorporate fertiliser. There is a chain of every situation
- CL2 Disc Chain – Sharp disc providing controlled penetration
- CL1 Disc Chain – Ideal for stubble management, weed control and levelling soil
- R300 Disc Chain – For working in shallow depths and sandy soils
- Spiked Disc Chain – Remarkably effective weed remover, also good for herbicide incorporation
- W36 Disc Chain – Ideal for mulching stubble and levelling soil
- Prickle Chain – Ideal for very light tillage applications
Combine the Harrow and Chains with the Kelly Seeder and you can gain cost-saving benefits through one pass broadcasting and incorporation
Build your own machine
Check out this great feature on the Kelly Engineering website: you can select your Soil Type, your primary need and tractor size and it will give you the right machine. Try it yourself.
Ready to find out more?