Comb trailers ready to go
Ready for harvest – O’Connors have a wide range of 40′ and 45′ comb trailers in stock and ready to go.
We have comb trailers to suit all makes, models and sizes of fronts. Our expertise in farm machinery and understanding of your requirements enables us to precisely design and locally engineer a wide range of strong and reliable trailers. All our Comb trailers are professionally engineered and quality-built in our workshops in Horsham. A wide list of options lets you customise the trailer for your needs.
Standard Specifications Comb trailers
- Windrower and mower trailers: 150mm x 100mm x 5.0mm RHS or
- Classic and Heavy Duty: 200mm x 100mm x 4.0mm RHS
- Exclusive Dexter Torflex® axles
- New 15” Sunraysia rims and 235/75R15 all terrain tyres
- Oversize sign, revolving light and safety flags
- Rear LED lights
- Electric brakes
- Concave and storage grate
- 40mm tow eye – 6000kg rating or 50mm ball coupler – 3500kg rating
- Swing away jockey wheel
- Heavy duty tie down straps
- Full length cutter bar support or custom-made saddles to suit your front
With the Classic you can cover your basic travels from your farm to your paddocks during harvest.
- 30’ Classic Comb Trailer
- 35’ Classic Comb Trailer
- 40’ Classic Comb Trailer
The heavy duty version is optimised for contract operation and heavy usage with a more sophisticated construction and materials.
- 35’ Heavy Duty Comb Trailer
- 40’ Heavy Duty Comb Trailer
- 45’ Heavy Duty Comb Trailer, also for NSW*
*NSW: Short version for NSW specs available. Exclusive with Single-Axle Dolly.
Canola & Mower Trailer
- Windrower 25’ Trailer
- Windrower 30’ Trailer
- Windrower 35’ Trailer and 35′ Heavy Duty
- Windrower 40’ Trailer and 40′ Heavy Duty
We have a wide range available for all our trailers. See the price list for all details:
- 50mm Ball Coupler – rated 3500kg or 40mm Tow Eye – rated 6000kg
- Spare wheel and carrier
- Slide extension draw bar
- Contractor tool box
- 40l fresh water tank
- Plastic mudguards
Or view the latest O’Connors Trailers for more information and prices or contact the Engineering Manager directly.