Case IH 4400 Corn Front
Heavy-duty drives designed for high-speed harvest and high-yielding corn hybrids
The Case IH 4400 corn head is a superior harvester front with unique advantages:
- Superior residue and stalk processing with even spread distribution
- Numerous exclusive features, including patented corn saver louvres
- Improved gathering chain and stalk roll speeds for maximum grain savings
- New poly dividers are more durable and provide quick easy access for cleaning and fast conversion from field to road
All 4400 Series corn heads are compatible with 10, 20, 230, 240 and 88, 130, 140 Series combines while the 4200 Series is compatible with legacy combine feeders (2500, 2300 Series and prior).
Case IH 4400, 4200 Models
- 6 row (30″, 36″ and 38″ configurations)
- 8 row (30″, 36″ and 38″ configurations) and
- 12 row (30″ rigid and folding)
Ready to find out More
Call us for more information or see our product review from the 2015/16 harvest where we had a closer look at the 4400 Corn Head from Case IH.