#KEEPGROWING PHOTO COMP T’S & C’S
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ‘Promoter’ is JJ O’Connor and Sons Pty Ltd trading as O’Connors (O’Connors)
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- Employees of Promoter as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- The Competition will commence at 00:00 AEST on 15 June 2018 and all entries must be received by 11:59 AEST on 12 July 2018.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit multiple entries however no entrant may win more than one weekly prize over the Competition.
- To enter, entrants must post a farming-related photo as a comment on one of O’Connors competition facebook posts, or tag O’Connors’ via Instagram. No purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- This is a game of skill. The photo judged by O’Connors to be the best will be a weekly winner. Winners will be adviced via messenger.
- Judging periods for each round of the competition will be 7 days from the day of original post.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- Weekly winners will be chosen by the Promoter.
- The winners will be announced on Facebook and instagram and contacted by messenger. The winner must claim prize within 28 days of Competition closing by collecting communicating with O’Connors via return message.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim prize within 21 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Competition without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entrant also warrants that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the
a. inclusion of their image in the entry; and
b. use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition entrants transfer ownership of photo copyright to the Promoter.
- An entrant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and media releases.
- Entries not fully complying with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid at the promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions the entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the entrant who submitted the next best valid entry.
- The promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from any person who tampers with or benefits from tampering with the entry process, or acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening, harassing or offending any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies, is contrary to Australian law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. By entering this Competition, you will be deemed to have granted Facebook or Instagram or any other Social Network a complete release from any claims arising from your participation. You acknowledge that you are providing your comments and Personal Information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is warranting that they have read and agree to be bound by Facebook terms of service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php and/or Instagram terms of service: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
- These terms and conditions and the Competition are governed by Australian law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- The Promoter may collect entrants’ personal information or disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with, or developing its relationship with, entrants. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. By entering this competition entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the addresses stated on their website: https://oconnorscaseih.com.au/contact/ .