MACDON D65 Draper Header
THE ULTIMATE IN DRAPER PERFORMANCE
The MacDon D65 Draper Header is designed to deliver outstanding straight cut performance, especially when faced with tough harvesting conditions. At O’Connors, this is one of our most popular fronts. It is of superiour quality, reliable and works in nearly every condition.
Features of the D65 Draper Header:
- The D65 can be used for direct cutting on most current combines, as well as swathing canola, forage, and other specialty crops with MacDon 5 Series Windrowers.
- The reel is easily adjustable to one of 4 cam positions to match harvest conditions.
- Hydraulically adjusted reel fore-aft and header tilt functions allow easy, on-the-go changes for harvesting conditions.
- The C-shaped cutter bar promotes smoother crop flow with one of the industry’s shortest transitions from cutter bar to the draper. Even in shatter-prone crops, it maintains a tight draper to cutter bar seal for better harvest performance.
- Featuring the proven durability of the MacDon wobble box drive, the hydraulic knife drive enables adjustments to the sickle speed based on specific harvesting conditions.
- Spare knife storage is now provided on 40’ (12.2m) and 45’ (13.7m) double knife headers.
- Improved hydraulics with knife reverser and more precise draper speed control.
Advantages of the MacDon D65 Draper Front:
- Critical Gap – The MacDon Advantage – the reel works very close to the cutting elements
- The Active Float System Advantage – instant response over all kinds of ground conditions
- Mulitple possible Applications – used for direct cutting, swathing canola or forage with MacDon Windrower
- Reel Fore-Aft – The Hydraulic Positioner – Adjust the reel from your cab as you go
- Extraordinary Reel Design – patented design delivers optimal performance
- Parker Hoses and Couplers – quality hoses make the front one of the most reliable on the market
- 33% Increased Draper Tension – compared to the previous D60 model
- Knife Storage
- Improved Visibility, Clean Design, Operator convenience
- Cutterbar Poly
- Redesigned Reel End Shields
- Robust Reel Drive
- Reel Position Indicator
- Draper Seal
- V-Guide Draper Tracking
Read more about the MacDon Draper Headers here: Brochure – MacDon Draper Headers
Or visit the MacDon: Website – MacDon Draper Headers