GETTING THE JOB DONE
With a robust design and generous dimensions will result in an unmatched durability of the Croplands Pinto. It works in a wide range of crop and pasture applications to ensure efficient, accurate, safe, easy, economic and timely spraying operations – even in difficult terrain.
Features of the Croplands Pinto series:
- 3000 and 4000 litre tank options
- 275 litre fresh water flush tank
- 16–24 metre hydraulic boom options
- Generous 160 L/min diaphragm pump
- Hydraulic accumulator boom suspension
- Big single wheels for less compaction
- Height adjustable hitch and swivel eye drawbar, to optimise weight distribution and balance
The range of Croplands’ trailed boom spray units is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. A recent addition to the range is the Weed-It® trailed sprayer using infra-red camera technology for selective weed spraying in fallow or summer spraying situations providing big savings in chemical use.
If you looking for larger models of trailed boom sprayer, please see the Croplands Pegasus series.
Or do you want to go even bigger? Check out the Case IH Patriot 4430 self-propelled sprayer.